Guide To Hire Best Caterers in JP Nagar 7th Phase
Catering is an essential event aspect that needs your attention. Good food is a good mood, they say and JP Nagar 7th Phase is extremely popular for its delicious lip-smacking cuisines. If you are planning to hire a professional caterer for birthdays, corporate meetings, festivals, weddings, etc. Here is everything you need to know! Here are a bunch of things to consider discussing while shortlisting catering services in JP Nagar 7th Phase
- Availability of the wedding caterer: It is of utmost importance to be sure of the caterer's professional commitments and availability of services on your desired date, venue and time.
- Experience and expertise: Ensure that the expert is experienced enough to execute a hassle-free catering experience for the guests. Check if the professional's expertise matches your requirements.
- Catering styles and cuisines offered: Shortlist a service provider that delivers your desired catering styles and cuisines effortlessly. Ask the expert about their standard and most requested cuisines.
- Tasting session and leftover food policy: Opt for a food tasting session before you book the expert to be sure about the taste. This is the right time to talk about the guest list, leftover food policy, etc.
- Food presentation, decor, serve ware and display arrangements: Once the catering menu is taken care of, now is the time to discuss catering decor, outdoor/indoor catering arrangements, etc.
- Catering charges: Share your ideal catering budget with the expert and try to work out a menu that meets your needs as well fits the bill.
- Cooking practices and policies followed: It is highly advisable to know about the cooking practices and hygiene level followed during cooking. Also, ask them about the cooking oil used, the amount of preservative or additives used.
- caterer's terms and conditions: Be double sure of the terms and conditions mentioned by the service provider
- Customised and timely services: Lastly, be sure of the service provider's capabilities to meet your service expectations in a professional manner.
Popular Catering Styles & Caterers Packages in JP Nagar 7th Phase
Here’s a summary of the top 3 catering styles that are frequently requested in
Buffet catering style
Buffet catering style provides a spread of multiple food options that you can choose from. The food is systematically displayed on the buffet table starting from the starters to the deserts. Buffet catering charges are usually charged per plate basis and attract lesser wastage. The luxury and comfort of choosing and serving what you like to eat make it a hit among the masses. This catering style is highly customizable as per the customer’s needs.
Plated meal catering style
Plated meal is a traditional sit-down meal, extremely popular in South Indian weddings. The entire course of food is served to the guests in a particular order. This style of catering goes well with traditional setups and helps in portion control. Plated meal is an affordable catering style with no hassles of queuing up for food.
Cocktail dinner catering style
This style of catering is best for evening elite events like engagements or corporate parties. Cocktail dinner usually is inclusive of alcohol and lighter food options with 2-3 course meal options.
Catering charges in JP Nagar 7th Phase
Pricing would differ widely depending on the caterer's speciality and expertise, the number of guests to be served, catering style offered, vegetarian or non-vegetarian food, etc. Usually, wedding catering charges are higher than catering for usual events, festivals, etc. Approximately, Vegetarian per plate for a buffet catering style starts from Rs.350 Non- Vegetarian food per plate would range between Rs.500- Rs.600 Exotic and exquisite cuisine per plate charges start from Rs.700 and above.
|Event Type||Price Range|
|Wedding||Rs 50,000 to 1,20,000|
|Engagement||Rs 50,000 to 1,20,000|
|Reception||Rs 50,000 to 1,20,000|
|Birthday party||Rs 50,000 to 80,000|
|Corporate event||Rs 50,000 to 1,00,000|
|Family Get Together||Rs 20,000 to 40,000|
|Other Event||Rs 50,000 to 1,00,000|
Sign up with Sulekha and connect with the best professional caterers near you!