Find Professional Driver services in Bangalore through Sulekha.com
When was the last time you relaxed and enjoyed your travel time? We are sure it's not when you were in the driver's seat! The morning peak hours, traffic jams, and the hurry to reach your next destination makes one panic and distract from the road. On days when you are exhausted or sick, wouldn't you want someone to pick and drop you to work? The liberty of someone picking and dropping you to the airport, driving you within the city, doing your errands, outstation trips, valet parking, etc.in your own car as a temporary service is made possible with professional driver services. Car rental agencies usually provide driver/chauffeur services for local and outstation trips. At Sulekha, you can find + verified chauffeurs in Bangalore to drive you around for personal and professional work.
Driver agencies recruit experienced and skilled drivers with complete background verification. These drivers are trained and comfortable driving SUVs, Sedan, and Hatchback. Driver tariffs are set by the agencies and must be discussed before you book the service. You can also book a driver for a commercial vehicle such as a truck, van, lorry, etc. It is ideally advised to book the service at least a day in advance to avoid any last-minute inconvenience.
How to book the best driver in Bangalore?
Share your requirements with us by filling the form given above. Based on your needs, top driving agencies in Bangalore will be shortlisted and put in touch with you. You can further discuss the service requirements and charges to know the experts better. Browse through the complete business details, check reviews, and ratings to be sure of the expert's credibility. Once you narrow down the agency, the next step is to ensure that you hire a professional and reliable driver.
Things to consider while hiring a driver in Bangalore
For a pleasant experience, it is always better to be sure than regret later. Here are few things to consider before hiring a driver for a temporary or permanent job.
- Valid license
- Background verified by the agency
- Health issues, if any
- Criminal records or previous police complaints, if any
- Previous ride feedback
- Comfort with the language
- Comfortable driving your Car (Type of Car)
- Familiar with the local routes
- Service charges
Driver service charges in Bangalore
Every company has a different pricing system. Driver charges are usually influenced by factors such as experience, number of hours, local or outstation trip, type of car, occasion, etc. Some drivers charge on an hourly basis and some on a daily basis in case of outstation trips. Listed below is an approximate driver service charges for your reference. For exact fares, get in touch with experts.
- Driver fare of Rs. 250 will be charged for a round trip of 2 hours
- Driver tariff starts from Rs. 350 for a round trip of 4 hours
- Driver tariff of Rs. 500 will be charged for a trip of 4hours - pickup & drop
Additionally, the company also sets certain tariff rates, such as-
- Rs. 100 will be charged additionally if the pick-up and drop locations are different
- Drivers must be paid an extra Rs. 70 for duty ending after 9.00 PM and Rs. 100 and more for duty ending after 11.00 PM and duty starting before 05.30 PM.
- Additional tariff of Rs. 20 will be added for every 15 minutes after the scheduled driver time is exceeded.
Driver tariff for outstation trips
- Driver tariff for an outstation trip in Bangalore starts from Rs. 500 for every 4 hours
- Outstation driver duty for more than a day will attract a minimum of Rs.1000 and more depending on the destination.
Note- For outstation trips, accommodation and food expenses for the driver must be borne by the customer.
Benefits of hiring Drivers through Sulekha.com
Convenience and comfort are the two things people look for in transportation nowadays. Though driving oneself is a pleasure, it is distressing during peak hours in the city traffic and tiring during long hours. Hiring a driver either on permanent or temporary basis is would be the best choice for a safe and hassle-free travel. Sulekha connects you with skilled drivers for hiring on a temporary hourly basis or full-time drivers on permanent basis for any of your personal, business or other commercial purposes. Instant driver services for local and outstation trips are provided through Sulekha.
Why Choose Sulekha to Hire Drivers?
Sulekha is a pioneer in providing premium driver services to the customers who want to hire drivers for their vehicles. We have skilled and experienced call drivers for hire who drive all models of vehicles right from small Indica cars to SUVs, other high end luxury cars, buses, and other heavy vehicles. Call drivers available through us are secure and fully trained and have several years of experience in the transportation industry. We provide users with reliable and verified instant driver services for hire through multiple screening and recruitment procedures.
Driver Services Provided through Sulekha
- Call Drivers:Driver service to all locations in and around the city.
- Outstation Trips:Drivers for hire to outstation round trips, pick-up, and drops to all major cities and towns in India.
- Regular Pickup & Drops:Drivers for hire for regular transfers from home to office in the morning and from office to home in the evening in the comfort of one’s own car on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Night Party/Event Drivers: One-way drop chauffeur driver service for customers to reach their home safely after a late evening/night party or events.
- Permanent Drivers: Drivers for hire on a mutually agreed fixed monthly salary or on payment of a one-time finder’s fee.
- Drivers for Valet Parking: Experienced valet parking drivers for hire to park in star hotels, offices, functions, and commercial establishments on ahourly, daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Corporate Drivers: Professionally qualified and well-etiquette call drivers for hire with formal company attire for regular day-to-day handling, managing your fleet of vehicles and for any corporate occasions.
Temporary Drivers Vs Permanent Drivers
Temporary call drivers are hired on an hourly and daily basis to travel within the city, for particular events/party, airport pickup/drop and for any other personal local or outstation trips. On call drivers, drivers for outstation, valet parking drivers, night party outing drivers, holiday vacation trips, and local use city call drivers come under temporary drivers. Temporary call drivers differ from full-time drivers in different aspects like employment, salary, and labor privileges.
Permanent drivers are hired for your daily drive for different personal, business, corporate and commercial needs. They are hired on a mutually agreed fixed monthly salary or a payment on one-time finder’s fee. Permanent Drivers have some labor privileges and protections, however hiring them would require lots of screening and recruiting procedures.
Benefits & Duties
Hiring a temporary call driver, you don’t need to pay benefits or deal with issues related to termination and unemployment claims. These details and issues are handled by the agency and it is less hassle. One of the significant benefits of hiring drivers on a temporary basis is that they can end up becoming full-time employees based on their work. Hiring temporary drivers is a better way to see who performs the best job and then you can choose to hire them for more work on a permanent basis.
Permanent drivers, on the other hand, are always available for your daily needs and services. It is the employer’s responsibility to pay labor charges and deal with any issues related to unemployment and termination. You can call them for any of your travel needs anytime with no need of paying them every single time you avail their service. Payment issues are less as it is fixed and can be done once a month as mutually agreed.