Marriage Halls in Jubilee Hills
The first step to a successful wedding planning is choosing a grand marriage hall that is within one’s budget. It is one of the primary aspects that ensures a smooth and prosperous wedding. However, finding the right hall that suits one’s taste and budget can be a challenging task. At Sulekha, we bring to you 950+ marriage halls in Jubilee Hills that you can easily book to make sure your wedding day goes just as planned. With an average 4-star rating across customer reviews, you can be sure of the quality offered by businesses listed at Sulekha. Read on to know more about why to choose Sulekha, the various types of marriage halls in Jubilee Hills, their facilities, pricing, and much more.
Why Choose Sulekha?
Sulekha is a leading business listing platform where you can find 950+ marriage halls in Jubilee Hills. You can filter the search results based on parameters such as location, budget, reviews, and ratings on Sulekha, and much more. To get started, fill up the simple form above and our experts will assist you in making the right choice. Based on the information provided by you, Sulekha consultants will shortlist some marriage halls that are best suited to your event. You can check out the facilities offered by these halls as well as compare their pricing before booking anyone.
Everything You Need to Know About Marriage Halls in Jubilee Hills
Facilities offered by marriage halls in Jubilee Hills
Marriage halls in Jubilee Hills offer a wide array of facilities to support all kinds of events. Some of these are:
- Decoration services
- Valet parking
- Power backup
- Spacious seating arrangement
- AV equipment
- Music and DJ services
- Free Wi-Fi and more
Different Types of seating Arrangements Available at Marriage Halls in Jubilee Hills
Other than successfully booking a venue, one important consideration that needs to be borne in mind is the layout and seating arrangement. Here are some of the most popular seating arrangement styles that you can opt for to suit your occasion:
- Banquet style seating: This is the most commonly seen layout where the guests are seated around circular tables. This style of seating allows the guests to sit in groups and conveniently interact with each other. It is popular for wedding ceremonies.
- Cabaret-style seating: This type of seating arrangement is more suited to small and intimate wedding events. Here the circular tables are not completely surrounded by chairs. The chairs are arranged in a way that it becomes an arc and the access to the table is open from one end.
- Stand up an arrangement: This type of layout is ideal for receptions, cocktail parties, and other small wedding dinners as it allows ample space for movement.
- Family style seating layout: In this setup, there is a long table seating arrangement along with rows of chairs lining it. This is the most common layout used for weddings or other dinner parties that have a huge gathering.
Things to consider while Booking a Marriage Hall in Jubilee Hills
Booking a good marriage hall in Jubilee Hills means half the job is done. It is important to select the right venue as it forms the basis for other related wedding arrangements. Below are some of the important factors that must be borne in mind while selecting the best marriage hall in Jubilee Hills:
- The capacity of the hall. Make sure to book a marriage hall than can easily accommodate a number of people than on your wedding guest list
- The charges of Kalyana Mandapam
- Location of the marriage hall
- Tie-ups with any wedding vendors for services like catering, décor, photography, etc.
- Amenities offered such as DJ music, Wi-Fi, AC, power backup, security system, dinner area, housekeeping services, lift, in-house décor and catering services, etc.
- Whether they charge on a per plate system or a fixed rental cost
- Approximate wedding hall rental charges in Jubilee Hills
- Booking policies offered by the marriage hall service provider
Cost of marriage halls in Jubilee Hills
The cost of hiring different wedding venues in Jubilee Hills depends upon a lot of factors such as the capacity of the hall, type of amenities provided, in-house services availed, etc. Below is a rough estimate of the rental fee charged by marriage halls in Jubilee Hills?
|Marriage hall guest capacity||Approximate rental charges|
|Up to 100 pax||Starts from INR 25,000|
|100 to 500 pax||Starts from INR 75,000|
|500 to 700 pax||Starts from INR 1,00,000|
|700 pax and above||Starts from INR 3,00,000|