- Share Your RequirementChoose the pest treatment required
- Connect With professionalsGet matched with best professionals
- Instant Multiple QuotesCompare various treatment cost & hire the best professional
Book Expert Pest Control Services in Sector 26 at Reasonable RatesSulekha provides specialist pest control in Sector 26 and its surrounding areas. Throughout the 13+ years experience, we have dealing with pest infestations, we have gained industry-leading expertise giving us the ability to provide residential and commercial customers with exceptional pest control advice. We ensure that our highly trained exterminators are extremely knowledgeable and able to deliver the best possible pest removal services. We understand that discovering pests in your home or business is distressing. We offer vermin like rats, mice, and pests such as cockroaches, bed bugs, clothes moths and nuisance birds what they need most, sources of food and safe harbourages. Our team of pest control experts in the capital work to ensure you have a pest-free home or office.
Pest Exterminator Service in Sector 26, Noida
- Best Market PriceChoose from multiple best market quotes offered
- 5 Star Rated ExpertsFind the top verified & experienced professionals
- On Time ServiceOur experts assure & commit to timely services.
- 50K+ Happy CustomersSuccessfully catered customers & counting.
- 100% Safe ChemicalsExpert's use WHO approved chemicals
- 30 Days WarrantyOur experts offers minimum 30 days post service warranty
Recent Enquiries for Pest Service in Sector 26, Noida
Hiring Guide for Pest Control Services
Say Goodbye to your Last Bugs!
Pest Control nowadays becomes the regulation of a species known to be a member of the animal kingdom which affects human activities. In our homes and urban places, the pests are rodents, birds, and insects which tend the human environment to spoil. Control of pests can be done in many ways but an effective way is to clean out the bugs regularly.
Things to know before hiring Pest Professionals:
- Experience & Adroit/Skilled Service Providers;
- Budget & What kind of product they will be using for pest control;
- Product delivery & services must be on time;
- Natural, Organic & non-chemical sprays must be used;
- Give preference for Children's safety.
Reason to Hire the Pest Control Service in Sulekha
- Quick to recognize the infestation signs and determine the pest species;
- Evaluating the problem to find the quickest pest control solution;
- Applying the latest effective methods for proofing and prevention;
- Using agency-approved products, traps, bait boxes, and sealants;
- High-end professional equipment;
- Pest experts are trained experts that are equipped with the right knowledge, techniques;
- Precautionary guidelines will be communicated by the experts post-inspection. Even if you opt for a chemical-free pest service, clear your groceries before the service, keep children and pets out of reach and also keep the space well ventilated for 24-48 hours. Follow the dos and don'ts mentioned by the experts;
- Timely professional pest control services help to eliminate and get rid of various pests such as termites, cockroaches, ants, lizards and more. With the right techniques and products, you can avail of effective and efficient services for a pest-free home.
Steps Followed by professionals in Sulekha
- The very first thing that these professionals do is to plan a visit to your abode. They carefully look for signs or shreds of evidence that confirm the presence of pests. They also look for symptoms that allow them to now more and understand in depth about the pest activity.
- Now the effective pest management starts with the proper identification of the pest. There are certain pests such as mites, roaches, and ants that have different behavior patterns depending upon the season. So the professionals figure out the right kind of treatments depending on the cycle, nature, and behavior of the pests.
- In the case of roaches, the professionals prefer to opt for bait formulations that allow them to target the pest population effectively. These days the pest control experts make use of a very small amount of active ingredient that helps them in coming up with extraordinary results. As far as termites are concerned, experts believe in the establishment of a chemical barrier between the foundation of your house and the soil where these pests reside. These days, a wide variety of repellant termites are used by these experts to kill them in great numbers.
- Once the pests are taken care of, the next step followed by the experts is to make your house pest-proof so that no more pests can invade it.
A Glance at the Methods Used By Insects Control Services
Even small insects like roaches, ants, flies, and termites can cause a significant amount of damage to your home, business, and garden. They can destroy your interiors, contaminate your food, and spread disease. And hence according to me, it is important for us to deal with the problem of pests in an urgent manner. The best thing that you can do to deal with such pests is to seek the help of professional insect control services. Experts that offer pest control in Sector 26, Noida usually make use of the following two methods while dealing with such pests. However, both have their sets of pros and cons.
Natural methods of pest control
Now these are the methods that are used for eliminating infestations by employing natural means in order to carry out the job without harming humans, plants, pets, etc. One of the most effective and commonest ways of natural pest control is baiting. In this method, organic substances are used to attract the pests to the set traps. In some cases, the poison is introduced in the bait, which is carried by the pests to their colonies and hence extraordinary results are achieved. The main advantage of such methods is that the environment isn’t harmed in any manner. Another great thing is that these methods are quite cost-effective. The only shortfall is that a considerable amount of time is involved in getting the desired results. Ex: Fumigation, Traps and baits, Repellants, General pest control method, Heat treatment, Insect Growth Regulators, Disinfectants, Herbicides
Chemical methods of pest control
Such methods have been used for a long time to tackle pest control issues within the household as well as in agricultural settings. The methods often involve the use of harsh chemicals to get rid of the undesired pests. It is important to know that such methods might have some serious residual effects that can harm humans as well as other organisms in that area.
Tips to Remove Pest from Home
- Remove standing water near your home/office.
- Keep your house/kitchen clean, all food in containers and clutter-free.
- Pests frequently enter through poorly sealed & cracked windows, doors, walls.
- To close the entry points to keep your home pest-free.
- To get Eco-friendly Pest Control Service near you by hiring a pest control professional.
Benefits of Hiring Professional Pest Control Services in Sulekha<
Trained and expert professionals
The pest control teams are trained, and they are expert in treating general pests along with handling poisonous chemicals which are used to kill the pests.
Reasonably priced service
Pest control services know precisely what to look for, and the price of their services is reasonable as compared to the repairing due to damage caused by prolonged pest infestation.
Pests can spread dreadful diseases, cause severe allergies all over the body and destroy your valuable possessions. But, if you hire a reliable pest control service to eradicate them, then you can prevent all this inconvenience.
Effective and timely treatment
Pest infestation takes time, and using pest control chemicals strategically on time is the key to successful treatment. If you are planning to do it on your own, you may easily forget the right time to retreat from your home. Professional pest control service providers can monitor and mark every time they do the treatment. They also know when to repeat the treatment before the chemical stops working.
Safe for family and pets
Professional exterminators know how to deal with potential infestations and the risks associated with the treatment. Plus, you can be assured that your family members and pets will be completely safe from harmful pest treatment chemicals.
Services Provided by Sulekha Pest Control
Ants Pest Control Service
Ant infestation is difficult to control as they often come out in large numbers. Some of the ants' bites can cause irritation; however, if you are prone to allergies from insect bites, then you must take some measures to control them. Ants are also commonly known as indoor pests as they search for food and water inside your home. Some of the ant species stay indoors and create a colony like structure in random places such as behind baseboards and inside the kitchen cabinets. It's also finds easily even through the tiniest cracks and some other following areas are common hideouts for ants.
- Inside the walls (73%)
- Lounge or Living Rooms (60%)
- Bedrooms (61%)
- Underground Room (54%)
- AC and Heating Units (37%)
Just occasionally check out your sinks, toilets, and tubs if there is any chance of leakage or drips. Try to have a thorough cleaning and scrubbing with warm water. For Ant Control, Baiting is done by expertise pest control services to eliminate infestations. Sulekha helps you contact the right experts for ant control.
Bedbugs Pest Control Service
Can be found in wood, and beds and they multiply faster. Bed bugs measure around 4-6 mm in length and are often brought into homes by people who might have traveled interstate. Bed bugs can easily attach themselves in the luggage, bedding, furniture, etc. They often bite while an individual is sleeping. Bed bugs can infest almost all areas of a house, particularly your bedrooms. Adult bedbugs can survive for most of the months and once when they get into the building, they can spread from one room to another through pipes, vacuum cleaners dumped clothing and even luggage. As bedbugs are “Hitchhiker”, on people and exclusively on their belongings, they cause a greater problem in urban and suburban areas where the people who live in a larger population in an enclosed area. According to an international survey, most of the pest control management companies filed that treating bug infestation 52% in rural areas, 71% in urban and 80% in suburban areas. Bedbugs can easily find at chair cushions, sofa sets, photo frames, electrical outlets, cracks, etc., Check your sheets whether there is any cue of bloodspots. Just regularly inspect areas where pets sleep for signs of bedbugs. Prevention of bedbug breeding, Spray treatment and residual solution to eliminate infestation. Sulekha helps you fin the right professionals for bedbugs control
Cockroach Pest Control Service
Cockroaches nibble around almost everything causing bacterial diseases. Cockroaches can survive in a wide range of environments. They carry many disease-causing germs on their bodies. As their natural habitat include rubbish, they readily pick up disease-causing germs from these areas. They are commonly found in the kitchen and transfer germs to the people through food items. The Cockroaches, unattractive houseguests cause serious health concerns when they enter our homes, schools, workplaces, and buildings, etc. They can be a trigger of 33 kinds of bacteria in children which can cause food poisoning and gastroenteritis. They to tend to live in moist places like sewers, pipes, drains, and bathrooms. They usually pick up germs on their legs that crawl across sewage, garbage, and other decay matter. They transfer these germs on to the food surfaces which can spread the number of serious diseases. First and foremost, sanitation is a key fact. Keep your kitchen and bathrooms free from crumbs and debris. Vacuum and use disinfectant frequently to wipe down food surfaces. Clean the dirty dishes which pile up in the sink and also take out the trash frequently. High-quality gel baiting and Residual spray for a complete solution that prevents cockroach breeding. You can get good experts in sulekha to control cockroaches in your home
Rats / Rodents Pest Control Service
Rats can be very destructive and cause serious health threats. They are one of the most common house pests. They can contaminate your food, carry and transmit many diseases. They can also chew your electric cables which can cause a fire hazard. Rodents are known to be rapid breeders, and hence, rodent infestation is one of the biggest problems faced by the house owners. According to the International survey, 45% of rodent issues occur during wintertime. Rodents can cause serious property damage by almost chewing those including lead and plastic pipes in order to absorb food and water. A House rat also is known to gnaw on wires behind the walls is a clear sign of rodent infestation, which can seriously increase the risk of fire in the home. They mostly find in pantries, under sinks, inside cardboard boxes and baseboards, etc. They can spread themselves and cause more than 35 diseases. Store food in airtight containers and dispose of the garbage regularly. Eliminate all moisture sites like leaking pipes that provide breeding sites for pests. High-quality gel bait and glue boards to eliminate rodent infestation.
Other Pest Control Services
Sulekha helps to find & remove other pests also like Mosquitoes, Termites, Flies, etc..
Mosquitoes Pest Control Service
Very commonly seen and can cause dengue, malaria and other health threats.
Termites Pest Control Service
Wood eating insects. Generally found in wooden furniture. Termites can eat into every structure of your home, including the support beams, posts, ceiling joists, floor joists, and wall studs. If termites get into the structures which support your home, they will cause serious damage until expert professionals treat the infestation.
Flies Pest Control Service
Flies are carriers of life-threatening diseases including typhoid, cholera, anthrax, and tuberculosis. Although they don’t bite, they transmit disease through contamination of food.
FAQ - Best Pest Control in Sector 26, Noida
What kinds of pests should I be worried about?
Several types of insects and pests that could pose you problems. Some of them are:
- Mosquitoes: Mosquitoes thrive in places with serious water stagnation issues. These flying creatures don't just bite and sting; they can also cause serious diseases such as dengue and malaria.
- Termites: Termites can give you severe allergies. These pests also feed on wood and may cause a lot of damage to your furniture.
- Cockroaches: Cockroaches can cause some serious ailments like dysentery and typhoid.
- Bed bugs: While bed bugs don't cause severe diseases like mosquitoes, termites, and cockroaches, they can bring about severe allergic reactions.
What are the benefits of hiring pest control services?
Some of the benefits of hiring pest control are:
- A significant reduction in repeated allergies and skin irritations.
- Reduced chance of contracting severe medical conditions like dengue, malaria, typhoid, and dysentery.
- A healthier environment at both your home and your workplace.
- Better sleep, as sleep, is often disturbed when you know that pests are crawling about.
What is the cost of pest control services?
What types of Pest Control methods are generally used?
Is it safe for my family and pets?
Membership & Govt. Certifications
Our Professionals are recognized by national & international organisations
- IPCA (Indian Pest Control Association)
- PCAI (Pest Control Association of India)
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 9001:2015
- IAF (International Accreditation Forum)
- ISO 14001:2009(JAS -ANZ)