Is there a security deposit that I should pay?
Be it a weekend getaway with family members or a corporate trip/picnic; one can have the best and hassle-free travel experience by booking a TT travels. The service providers at Sulekha provide its customers with Tempo Travellers according to their needs. The Tempo rental companies will provide you with luxury, well-maintained, commercial permit 12+1 seater AC Tempo Traveller with highly experienced and friendly drivers. Tempo Travellers are usually rented for purposes like pilgrimage trips where people have to travel to interior areas, long trips where the tourists tend to take multiple stops, trips with more than 6 members, for a comfortable journey where enough space for luggage is provided, for a comfortable and relaxed travel that takes long hours to reach the destination and other such reasons.
What are the benefits of hiring a Tempo Traveller?
- A Tempo van can accommodate a large group of people which will lead to a comfortable journey.
- The Tempo Travellers are capable of carrying heavy luggage
- They come out with comfortable features like Air-Conditioned and push back seats.
- Personal needs like food, water, medical emergency kits can be carried easily.
- The efficiency of a Tempo Traveller, especially in terms of speed is comparatively high. So the travellers can reach their destination on time.
Why should you rent a Tempo Traveller at Sulekha?
- The professional Tempo Rental Companies in Sulekha are verified and trustworthy service providers.
- The service providers avail multiple services like tempo rental, pick up & drop services, and commercial vehicle rental services.
- The company has got as many as 12,980 Tempo Rental Services across India, of which over 1,730 services belong to Mumbai.
- Get access to complete service provider details easily.
- Connect with multiple potential service providers before you narrow down to one.
- Read through user reviews, ratings, and Sulekha score to take an informed decision.
- The customer can choose their service like outstation or within the city, according to their need.
- The rental rates by the verified service providers are affordable and suit any type of travel like a one-way trip, local tours, outstation tours, weekend getaways, wedding reception, pilgrimage travel, etc.
- Facilities like pre-booking and easy cancellations are available.
- Several satisfied customers who took Tempo Rental Service from Sulekha's expert rental companies have shown their thumbs up for opting Sulekha for renting vehicles.
What are the Tempo Rental tips that every traveller should know?
Understanding Terms and Conditions
One must read the terms and conditions before hiring a TT Vehicle. Especially when it comes to long trips, there are major hassles that should be sorted out before booking. Check if the company’s refund process is transparent, ask about the cancellation charges, and know what will be the replacement of the driver doesn’t turn up due to unavoidable reasons on the trip day and other such questions. Book the tempo only if all the terms and conditions suit your needs.
The number of seats.
Gadi differ according to the number of seats. Choose the apt vehicle according to your need. A Traveller van comes out with a different number of seaters like six seaters, nine seaters, 12 seaters, 14 seaters, 16 seaters, 17 and 20 seaters, etc. At the same time, see if proper space is provided for the luggage.
Choosing the right vehicle
Opting for a Tempo that suits your kind of travel is important. If the trip involves children, then a spacious and a safety gear vehicle should be chosen. If the travel is going to be long and involves rough routes, then Tempos that have efficient engine should be chosen. So, choosing the right Tempo according to the need is essential. The expert service providers at Sulekha provide Tempos according to the customers need.
Talk about pricing
As said earlier, you must take note of the pricing. Sometimes you are charged with things you were not disclosed of earlier. Also, keep track of the current market prices. Be open to negotiations so that you can strike a steal deal. Ask about the fuel policy if they have any in place.
Booking at the right time
The price range of Tempo renting differs as the demand increases. So, if the rental is for a leisure journey, then booking it during the off-season is a wise choice. However, the off-season booking cannot be applied for pilgrimage trips, wedding car rentals and more. But, the expert service providers in Sulekha provide the tempo at an affordable price and provide the opportunity of comparing the prices of different packages. The rental companies also provide exclusive offers during festival times. Availing these discounts during booking rental Tempo is the best way to travel a long distance.
Returning the vehicle
While booking the Tempo, ask the company about insurance details. Check about the charges applicable if any damages are caused to the Tempo. Never allow the driver to rash drive as the safety drive can only lead to a happy trip.
How to find an affordable Tempo rental?
- Surf through the net and compare the Tempo rates for rentals for best deals.
- Set the notifications alert to know whenever there is a drop in price.
- Booking in advance will avoid a lot of hassles and will cut-off the rate highly.
What are the things to look before hiring a Tempo Traveller?
- The first thing to watch out for a long trip is whether the seating facilities are comfortable. Check if the pushbacks are working properly in all seats.
- Usually, the Tempo rental companies used to charge higher if the seats are damaged/stained. So, check if the seats are provided with proper seat covers.
- Check if the air-conditioning facility is working properly and reaches all the seats, especially in 13, 15 seater Tempo Travellers.
- See if the driver is capable of driving long distances and has all documents like license, insurance, etc.
- Screen if needed, first-aid kits are available in the tempo.
- A long ride can quickly become boring after 1 or 2 hours. So, the tempo must have a sound video/audio system.
- I opted for an international trip, then the drivers should be fluent in international languages. Else, the company should provide a guide who has a flair for 2 to 3 languages.
- Check if the tempo is provided with proper mobile/laptop charging points.