Find Best Wedding Photographers in Hoskote to Capture Your Most Cherished Moments
Indian weddings exhibit the right amount of grandeur, long term planning and a lot of rituals. That’s why it is vital to capture every moment at the right time. The best way to hold on to these treasured moments is to preserve them in a photograph. At Sulekha, you will find the best wedding photographers in Hoskote who are known for their skillful and creative photography at the best price. With advancements in technology, photographers have come up with unique styles and types of photography. There is a different genre of photographers specializing in a particular kind of photography, such as destination candid wedding photography, bridal portraits, couple portraits, etc. You can browse through our listings of more than 5070+ wedding photographers and choose the best one by comparing their ratings and reviews. Most of them have an impressive amount of experience in the field of wedding and engagement photography. You can simply fill the above form and our listed wedding photographers in Hoskote will contact you in no time. You can discuss your preferences with the photographers and also give them an idea of your budget limits.
Types of Wedding Photography
- Pre and Post wedding shoots: This kind of shoot mainly focuses on the bride and the groom, portraying their love for each other. Nowadays, couples are more inclined to this photoshoot. In this type of photography, the couple can be at ease and be their natural selves where the wedding emotions are truly captured.
- Dramatic Wedding photography: The professional photographer covers the entire wedding ceremony, including the rituals and the reception party. Very small details of the rituals are also captured to store timeless memories.
- Drone Photography: This advanced photography provides an aerial view of the moments captured, and you may also see your pictures clicked from different angles. Most of the reputed photographers use this technique in the wedding ceremonies these days to give a clear and total view of the special moment.
- Wedding Photography: This type of wedding photography dates back from the older times where a few wedding moments were captured with formal poses. With some new contemporary styles which have become popular in the market, the traditional style remains the same.
- Candid Photography: It is the most significant type of photography where the professional photographers capture real and un-posed photos which become meaningful. It focuses on the natural things and moments by capturing the feelings, emotions and special moments that will not seem logical if artificially posed.
- Vintage Wedding Photography: In this type of photography, professional wedding photographers mainly lean towards capturing the romantic moments of the couple. They add some special nostalgic effects to make the pictures look incredibly good so that the couple will cherish these treasured moments forever.
- Artistic Wedding Photography: This type of wedding photography includes the addition of props and a smart play of lighting. As the name suggests, the photographer must be artistic and highly skillful, having a keen eye for the properties as well as lighting. Here you need to leave the entire thing to your professional photographer to get that wow factor in your pictures.
- Destination Wedding Photography: Last but not least, destination wedding photography is a popular concept in recent times. More couples are opting for this type of wedding photography to celebrate their togetherness. For this photography, the professional must be experienced enough to be able to capture according to the location and should have an idea of the best locations. Be it a palace or a lavish beach wedding; they will capture beautiful photos from the best locations.
Hiring Guide For Booking The Best Wedding Photographers in Hoskote
t can be overwhelming and confusing to filter out an ideal wedding photographer for your wedding. To help you stay on track with the same, we have listed out a few pointers for you.
- Let the Wedding photography work speak for itself: The best way to judge a wedding photographer is to go through his previous portfolio. Carefully observe the photography styles he shot. Compliment the photographer for his work and let him know which photography style you liked the best.
- Arrange a meeting: Jot down every little detail and make it a two-way communication. Clearly, communicate your likes and dislikes. Also, be open to new photography ideas. Don’t take the risk of experimenting with something out of your comfort. This is a great time to bond with your potential wedding photographer and know him better.
- Decide the photography styles: Ensure you are clear with your requirements about the style of work you want. If you are unsure or confused, you can ask for a mix of styles like candid photography and artistic photography. Photography choice is completely subjective. Settle for a style that you think will best suit you.
- Wedding photography price details: Quote your budget and try to negotiate somewhere closer to your ideal budget. Discuss with the photographer and customize the package to your liking to make it worthy. Be smart with the package selection and the services it offers you.
- Availability: Check if the photographer is available on the required wedding date and finds it comfortable to travel to your wedding venue. Ask about his schedule and ensure that he is completely free. Avoid hiring a wedding photographer that is juggling 2-3 wedding events back to back. This will just keep the photographer on his toes to finish the work in a jiffy.
- Final deal: Seal the final minor details like lighting, arrival time, props to use, mandatory clicks, etc. with the photographer. Keep in touch with the photographer constantly and make a note of it to be on the same page.
- Backup plans: It’s better to be prepared than to regret later. Keep a backup plan for everything related to photography whether it’s the lighting, props, equipment or the wedding photographer himself. Ask the photographer about the substitute photographer in case of any cancellations in the end moment. Lastly, smile and have fun throughout your wedding. This happiness will translate in the pictures too!
Wedding Photography Packages in Hoskote
|Basic Package: Rs.35, 000 - Rs.50, 000||Standard Package: Rs.51, 000 - Rs.100, 000||Premium Packages: Rs.100, 001 - Rs.2, 50,000||Luxury Packages: Rs.2, 50,001 - Rs.4, 50,000|
|One Traditional Photographer using Full Frame Cameras (Unlimited Photographs)||One Traditional Photographer using Full Frame Cameras (Unlimited Photographs)||One Traditional Photographer using Full Frame Cameras (Unlimited Photographs)||One Traditional Photographer using Full Frame Cameras (Unlimited Photographs)|
|One Candid Photographer with Multiple lenses (24-105mm/24-70mm/70-200mm/50mm/85mm/35mm/100mm)||One Candid Photographer with Multiple lenses (24-105mm/24-70mm/70-200mm/50mm/85mm/35mm/100mm)||One Candid Photographer with Multiple lenses (24-105mm/24-70mm/70-200mm/50mm/85mm/35mm/100mm)|
|One Traditional Videographer using Full HD 1080p Video Camera||One Traditional Videographer using Full HD 1080p Video Camera||Two Traditional Videographer using Full HD 1080p Video Camera||Two Traditional Videographer using Full HD 1080p Video Camera|
|Aerial Photography (Helicam/Drone)||Aerial Photography (Helicam/Drone)|
|Crispy Edited Video final Full HD output in DVD Format||Crispy Edited Video final Full HD output in USB Pen drive/DVD Format||Crispy Edited Video final Full HD output in USB Pen drive/DVD Format||Crispy Edited Video final Full HD output in USB Pen drive/DVD Format|
|Photographs will be uploaded to Cloud and Secured Link Shared||Photographs will be uploaded to Cloud and Secured Link Shared||Photographs will be uploaded to Cloud and Secured Link Shared||Photographs will be uploaded to Cloud and Secured Link Shared|
|Photo Frame||Coffee Table Album/Photo Frame|
|Album-1 (Selected photos in custom-designed premium 36x12 inch Canvera/Magazine/Karizma Album made of Non-Tearing Synthetic sheets)||Album-1 (Selected photos in custom-designed premium 36x12 inch Canvera/Magazine/Karizma Album made of Non-Tearing Synthetic sheets)||Album-2 (Selected photos in custom-designed premium 36x12 inch Canvera/Magazine/Karizma Album made of Non-Tearing Synthetic sheets)||Album-2 (Selected photos in custom-designed premium 36x12 inch Canvera/Magazine/Karizma Album made of Non-Tearing Synthetic sheets)|
|Wedding Teaser: 3 to 6 mins HD video||Lip-dub/Cinematic Film: 4 to 10 mins HD video|
|Pre-wedding/Post wedding Photoshoots|
Wedding photography charges are calculated on the different parameters and are inclusive of various services like:
- Clients Special Requirements & Needs on wedding/reception day
- Inclusive of Pre/Post Wedding Shoot
- Additional Add-ons
- Accommodation/Transportation charge
- Applicable taxes etc.
Tips For Cost-efficient Wedding Photography Services
- Hire the same wedding photographer for all your functions and ceremonies. This will help in getting a good deal.
- Skip getting the photo albums printed by the expert. Use the digital copies to make a wedding album from a local photographer who charges less.
- Ask your friends to vlog the wedding event glimpses for you and get it edited by the expert.
- Consider hiring freelance photographers to cover other lesser important aspects like the guests, décor, and venue, catering, etc. who charge nominally and provide decent services.
- Lastly, do research on the wedding photography in Hoskote to negotiate to your desired budget.
Common Difficulties One Might Come Across
- Extreme editing and harsh lighting ruining the beauty of pictures
- A limited selection of images to be edited
- Delay in delivery of edited wedding images
- No timely follow-up post-wedding event
- Less customization option
- Additional charges for extra time etc.